What do the best credit cards to build your credit have to do with your credit score? You may have asked this question not once, but many times. And the answer is that credit cards are one of the best tools for building good credit, whether you want to improve your credit score or use it as the first step to having a strong, good credit score.
And when you want to use this tool, you must know which credit cards to use. The top 5 credit cards for building good credit not only does this purpose but also earns you rewards and saves you money in the long run.
Now, let us learn what these credit cards are.
Top Credit Cards of 2019
Using credit cards will surely help you build good credit, as long as you make use of them properly and pay your bills on time.
However, choosing the right credit card to use can be a challenge.
With the numerous credit cards available and offered to you, you might choose one that will ruin your credit score instead of giving you rewards and benefits.
Fortunately, we have this list of the best credit cards to build your credit. Check them out and choose which one to use, wisely.
Top 5 Credit Cards for Building Credit
- Discover It Cash Back. It lets you earn 5% cashback and more in different places when you activate it and gives you 1% unlimited cash back automatically, whatever your purchase is. Plus, it has no annual fee, with an APR of 13.74%-24.75%.
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card. Also with no annual fee, it has a regular APR of 15.74%-25.74%. It gives you a $150 intro bonus and lets you earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on every purchase, every day.
- Chase Freedom. You can earn 5% cashback when you purchase $1500 combined, each time you activate, as well as unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases. Its regular APR is at 16.74%-25.49% variable.
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card. It offers rewards of 10x miles on different hotels and lets you earn 1.25x miles on every purchase, every day. It also has no annual fee with a 20,000 miles intro bonus.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. It offers 2x points reward rate on travel and dining in different establishments worldwide. Moreover, you get 1 point on every dollar you spend on purchases. It has an annual fee of $95 but gives you a 60,000 points intro bonus.
These 5 best credit cards to build your credit will let you track your spending easily and help you build good credit as quickly as possible. And when you already have that good credit standing, you can easily apply for loans and other financial assistance without any glitch.
So, do take advantage of the benefits that using the above credit cards bring. And if you ever need any help rebuilding or fixing your credit score, Blue Water Credit will help you out.
Blue Water Credit is the top credit repair company in California, which is a legally operating, reputable organization that is efficient and effective in credit repair and credit restoration. You can improve your credit score with their help or have them assist you in rebuilding your credit is the soonest time possible.
Learn more about Bluewatercredit now and check out their website.